Pagine

Monday 13 October 2014

Riccardo Saponara: "Now i'm ready to Verona. Inzaghi trust in me"


Milan Channel interviewed today before training Riccardo Saponara, here are some statements made by the player. The full interview will air tonight at 19:

About the infortunio- "The dynamics of the accident was bad enough. I first of all I was very scared and also my fellow students and staff. Dr.. Tavana had suffered denoted the stability of the ligaments, so I was reassured. Subsequent examinations have confirmed this diagnosis and fortunately it was something milder than expected. I've done a good stint in rehab and now I'm ready to start again.
I was very sorry not to be there at Empoli and Cesena. Empoli in particular has been my home for years and I have friends against Cesena which I would have liked to play. I have to look forward, think about Verona and have a good week of training to convince the coach to summon me. "

Inzaghi- "The words of the coach gave me pleasure. In situations where maybe there was talk of others, mister Inzaghi was always my name. I was very pleased especially when I was able to train at home without stop. All this has given me great confidence. In Verona we expect a difficult game because they are a tough team to deal with. If we express our football we can definitely bring home the three points. "

No comments:

Post a Comment