Pagine

Friday 17 October 2014

Fernando Torres: "Milan I like it, it's great. Could I get here in 2001"



After the departure of Mario Balotelli, Milan has had to look for a new first point and eventually decided to focus on Fernando Torres. The Spanish striker arrived at Milanello from Chelsea, where for a long time things were not going over well: "I ​​had decided to walk away from Chelsea - El Nino told with the Corriere della Sera -. A Mourinho was linked by a relationship of respect, but the company had bought a new striker. With the coach had spoken often about my future, he wanted me to stay in London. But I really needed a new stimulus for my career. "

OBJECTIVE EUROPE - In the long interview with the Milan daily, Torres explained that the decisive day for its passage in the Rossoneri was August 25: "That day I received a phone call from Milan. I was presented with the offer I was waiting. I was at a particular time in my professional life. I needed a change and I was aiming to find a team that would guarantee me the starting spot. I had other opportunities, but I chose Milan because it has proven to really want me. The Champions League? The company is experiencing a situation that was not used. For me it will be a greater incentive to help Milan return to where it deserves. "

WANT TO WIN - It was not however the first time that Milan had targeted Torres: "The first time that you spoke of this event was the 2001-2002 season - has revealed the Spaniard -. A time between AC Milan and Atletico Madrid were done many exchanges of players: Albertini, Coloccini, Contra. It was a different era and Atletico had no intention to let me. It would have been nice to play in AC Milan beat Barcelona 4-0 in the final of the Champions League or in that of Shevchenko. This is another team: now you struggle to return to Europe. "El Nino has also talked about his new coach, Filippo Inzaghi: "I do not care the only department of attack, driving the whole group. Can give me some valuable advice on the movements in the area. I do not believe that to become a great coach is required to have been a football player said. We say that is an extra. I like Goofy? I do not liken it to Inzaghi or anyone else, each has its own story. I'm here to win and to remain for many years. Goals, achievements, and titles are my goals. If I win only half of what I'm glad he won ... substitutions? Be removed from the field does not like me as any player. I have no problem with Inzaghi or the coaching staff but I want to stay on the field ninety minutes. "

No comments:

Post a Comment