Pagine

Thursday 23 October 2014

Mattia De Sciglio wants to become AC Milan captain in the future


Mattia De Sciglio is often at the center of rumors that it would take in the sights of Real Mothers of Carlo Ancelotti, but the Rossoneri full-back has clear ideas about their future, as he explained to the BBC: "If I ever thought of going away? No, just in the spring I said that in today's football anything can happen. But they are one of the strongest clubs in the world and I hope that Milan come back to win like he did in the past. The rumors about Real? I am focused on Milan. If the rumors were true, I would certainly like; but I have other plans for the future: I'm taking the example of those experienced players who are in the locker room as Abbiati, Bonera and Montolivo, leader of this team. It would be an honor to become, one day, the captain of AC Milan. Who leads the band raises the cups? One more reason to wear it ... ". 
THE GROUP - De Sciglio wants to continue to be a player at AC Milan, where this summer's Filippo Inzaghi on the bench: "He worked on the group and unity of the team, which last year was missing: if there is union off the field, then the results are also in the game - said the Rossoneri's number 2 -. Its main quality? Send Your enthusiasm. He asks us to commitment and availability, but it is more permissive than they would have us believe: Because I was a player, knows our needs. "

No comments:

Post a Comment