Pagine

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Zapata: "From an early age I have always loved AcMilan. This Club is the Top, give us some time"

Cristian Zapata gave a long interview to the magazine Calcio2000 , in which he recounted what he felt when he received the call from Milan : "It ' was amazing , I do not know what else to say to explain the happiness I felt when I was told I wanted to AC Milan. Ever since I was little, knew and loved Milan. A team full of champions , always at the top , in fact I could not even thinking about it , it was an opportunity to be seized , and I did . The first day at Milanello ? Milanello is a crazy place . It ' a structure that moves a lot. You are surrounded by huge photos that depict large samples , it is impossible not to be charmed . Fantastic, really fantastic. " The Colombian defender joined Milan in a difficult and delicate, in which there have been many important farewells : "I knew it would not be easy . I arrived in time when two star players such as Thiago Silva and Nesta stop playing with AC Milan . In short, the most difficult and , moreover , I was recovering from a bad season at Villarreal and I had no confidence in myself . Fortunately, thanks to the hard work , to his companions, the coach Allegri and society , everything went the right way . " On Massimiliano Allegri and his fellow department Mexes , Zapata said: "The coach knew me from the time of Udinese and knew what I could do and give. It gave me great confidence. I could not disappoint him , I got to work and , in the end, I was born again , surely thanks to his help. Mexes ? Everyone says that Mexes is one who falls asleep and so do I but , in the end, we were good and we did good things on the field. The important thing is to continue to do well and miss as little as possible. "

No comments:

Post a Comment