Pagine

Sunday 20 October 2013

Cheers for Gabriel yesterday in San Siro

"I was excited, but with the right head. I had to be concentrated, replace Abbiati was not easy. I was focused on the win and the performance of the team. All they gave me the confidence to do my job with confidence and do what I'm doing in training. I heard applause, but they were not sure they were for me.'m very happy, I hope these continue applause and hope to continue to do my job well.'s withdrawal was the right choice. We worked as a team, it was a choice the right. the first objective was the victory tonight, we have not yet talked about Barcelona. Congratulations to all, now the head is on Barcelona is the strongest team in the world. Punto to improve, things will come. will bet to become a goalkeeper best "

No comments:

Post a Comment