Pagine

Saturday 26 October 2013

El Shaarawy: "I realized my dream"

Stephan El Shaarawy , intervestato two Rossoneri fans to true, the program of Channel 5 , he talked about a variety of topics , from private life to football : " The relationship with the fans ? I have a very good relationship with everyone , I agree with them on social networks, I'm glad all the love in the stands stopped me to ask for photos and autographs , enjoy . Savona What is ? friendship with my two best friends, it's still beautiful and there are also in Milan when they can, it's nice manners relationships with childhood friends . the dream I had as a child? my dream has always been to be a professional player , you have changed is a great satisfaction . How has it changed my life? And ' changed in a very short time , I immediately had to get used to this jump, from Serie B to AC Milan , but it was easy because I have been close to several people and they helped me . Typical Day at Milanello ? usually we train in the morning, eat at Milanello and in the afternoon the most of the time I'm at home , watching tv, playing on a Playstation FIFA 14. my hobby is playing pool . renounce the crest ? There is an obligation, when I decide to cut the cut off , maybe there will come a time that I stuferò but now I like it and I'll keep . a vote at the beginning of my career? for the moment I think I started well, I'm satisfied with what I did , I just have to continue. now I have to recover from the injury as soon as possible . How vote I'd say a seven. who helped me more my dad ever, accompanied me in training, who are still following me in Milan, but my whole family helps me . my idol ? Kaka , always. Playing with him is a real dream come true . Maradona ? the greatest player of all time. the World Cup in Brazil? go in National must do well in Milan . Mario ? have a beautiful relationship , last season when things were not going well supported me and helped me . "

No comments:

Post a Comment