Pagine

Friday 11 October 2013

Christian Brocchi: "The aim of the Club is to find new De Sciglio, wear the shirt of Milan means having great values​​."

Cristian Brocchi thanks all the Rossoneri fans : "It 's time to go . E ' was great to answer your questions . Thank you all ! " .

This is the interview :

What advice would you give to those children who would like to pursue a career in football ?
" From thinking to become players."

Who is your favorite player of the first team ?
"I tell Alessandro Matri for two reasons: it is a prototype of Milan and because when he starts to score will not stop ."

What do you think of the performance of AC Milan this season in Serie A and the Champions League?
" They are having some problems because of injuries and suspensions, but I'm sure that will be able to overcome the difficulties as always ."

What is your favorite holiday destination ?
" One question too easy ... Formentera ."

What is the youngster that I would absolutely train ?
"I'm already training all those who would like to train , for me they are the best ."

- Even a player of his team , Zanellato , wanted to write a message to Mr. Brocchi : Mister not too tired on Twitter I give the bases after the game of 2 touches !
" You're funny , but think you should be studying in school ."

Who was the best coach in your career at Milan ?
" I say Ancelotti , I learned a lot from him and we shared many good times together."

What they said Galliani and Braida the coach of the youth sector in the meeting today at Milanello ?
"It 's been an extraordinary meeting . They told us clearly the purpose of the club: discover many players like De Sciglio ."

Hope that one day your children to become football players ?
" The most important thing is that do sports, football or whatever you prefer ."

Who is the best defender in the world right now according to you?
" Thiago Silva " .

What is the time when you felt most proud to wear the Milan shirt ? "This ...
" ( a photo is published with Brocchi in the Hall of Cups in via Turati indicating the Champions League ) .

Who is the best player you've played ?
"I'm so lucky that I have played with many great champions . One for all ? Paolo Maldini ."

When did you realize you wanted to train ? Which feature of player you carry around in his new role ?
" The desire to improve as a player I take her with me every day, even in the role of coach."

What is your favorite color?
" My favorite color is yellow ."

If one of your players asked you what it means to wear the Milan shirt how would you answer ?
"It 'sa Privilege He , a way of life , but you have to know how to wear . Having a Milan shirt means you have great values ​​."

What do you see in your future?
" I ask myself daily goals but I 'd like to continue on this road and coach a team important."

Think is best for a young train with large or experience in the minor leagues ?
"It 's an increasingly difficult. Believe it is right for the children to remain connected to Milan as long as possible ."

Your best memory of the locker room at Milanello ?
"What was THE Milanello dressing room. Was not just players, but above all men."

How has your life changed from player to coach?
"There were months easy , training is very different from playing . Need to work with other logics and rules."

The 32 is your favorite number . What does it mean for you? Who is your favorite number 32 ?
" It 's my lucky number. I have many friends with the number 32, the first and foremost Bobo Vieri ."

You won more Champions League Ibrahimovic , Robben , Henry , Ronaldo and Nedved , what do you think ?
"Do not just a top player to win a UCL.Ho had the good fortune of being part of a great winning team ."

The best memory you have lived in Milan? What are the goal for this season?
" My best memory is the Champions of Manchester. My goal is to give values ​​to my kids."

What are you doing to improve the youth of Milan?
"My goal is not just to win, but teach the kids the right way to get into the first team prepared."

What kind of relationship you had with Nesta ? ?
"Beautiful , which is still going on , even our children are friends and we're going to find them soon."

If I could say something to yourself 10 years ago what would it be?
" I think I paid too my humility above all in certain circumstances."

Who is the most promising defender you have available ?
" There are many promising defenders in my team , it's hard to choose."

Which youth player could become the next Brocchi ?
"My first goal is to find it , I'm already looking for! "

No comments:

Post a Comment