Pagine

Thursday 31 October 2013

Seeforf : "I left because Allegri did not want me"

Interviewed by Brazilian TV SPORTV , Clarence Seedorf returns to talk about his farewell to Milan : " The reason why I went away from Milan was , no doubt, because of his current coach , Massimiliano Allegri . The reports were not with him at the most, there was a great feeling . I was playing the big matches such as those against Barcelona or Juventus and then I was not deployed in the field for four more . I was used to playing forever. When we won the championship I think I've made ​​my contribution , especially towards the end . In Milan there were players who played in the over the years. But standing outside , in the eyes of the world seemed that I was not at the top from the physical point of view . If you want to stay in shape , even if you're not young any more , you must play regularly to keep the muscles at the top. The example are Scholes and Giggs who continued to play even though they are a bit ' in the through the years. And Allegri this did not permit it . It was a shame . My case was not like that of Nesta and Maldini . The Milan is now being renovated , it has less quality and it will take time before I get back to the levels of the past. I'm almost at the end of the course as a coach, I'm getting ready . But there is nothing concrete yet . The desire is to continue to play football . About my role , when I played in Milan , there were players like Kaka and Rui Costa who favored play on the frontline , and so I made the midfield and I adapted to the needs of the team. "

No comments:

Post a Comment