Pagine

Friday 8 November 2013

Galliani: "No ultimatum to Allegri. Tuesday we will be in the new AcMilan house"

Adriano Galliani at Milanello for the event Audi Day , spoke to reporters . Here is what has been collected from MilanNews.it : " We need to improve in the Champions League we hope to move forward, and we are confident to take back in the league . Company ? Not comment on corporate matters and I never will . Balotelli Barcelona ? I liked it, we had a good second half . We did not complain , we have suffered a penalty generous , according offside goal , but we have made ​​an important race . Balo I liked it, good our goalkeeper . We are calm, we are second in our group . 4-4-2 ? Often we played well , even when we won the last Champions , was a 4-4-1-1 . Are you having to tell the module, but during the race the form changes so many times , it is something very different than in the past . This is nothing new Copernican . Primavera team ? Very strong , as are the other teams in our youth , are doing well , a good race. Balo out from the beginning? I knew from the day before , as he knew Berlusconi, but there is nothing particular, played Robinho has made a good party as well as the first leg. Yellow with Fiorentina Balo ? Another thing that I would not comment . I reiterate that without him we would not go in the Champions League , he did very well in the calendar year , I hope to do it again. I do not see very badly , I saw good. Race against Chievo ? Important step , not a last resort , but very important because we are behind in the standings. The intention of the company is moving forward with him until the end of season then of course every coach is subjected to the harsh law of the results, there is not any kind of ultimatum to Allegri . If you lose you think about 22-0 , but I do not like to talk about the future . I repeat the game with Chievo is important because we are behind in the standings but is not the last day of the world . In Barcelona, ​​the team I is not sorry , there is this oddity that we encounter the strongest team in Europe 8 times in 24 months. Milan did his game , there are different ways to lose , it is always a defeat but dignified . I think the team is worth more than its position in the standings, rimonterĂ  definitely . Slow Start ? The most important game for the season 13/14 was compared with PSV , all these games here are important for the season 14/15 . I always speak with the players , I think I have enough feeling. Tuesday the new home of Milan? You are making the switch , home beautiful home where Milan will give a number of opportunities . I've also read that I would be opposed to this new location , however it is not so . "

No comments:

Post a Comment