Pagine

Saturday 16 November 2013

Gabriel "How exciting the rossoneri debut. I work to improve"

The AC Milan's Brazilian goalkeeper, Gabriel, was told Forza Milan! it also celebrates with a special mesh having been the rookie of the story number 900 Rossoneri. Here are his statements about his debut as a starter with the Milan shirt: "I heard the morning onset of Milan-Udinese. Abbiati had a discomfort in the calf and the coach decided not to risk it and told me that I would have played. I was calm, I was waiting for this moment for a year and it went very well. I was focused, with the right head on the game. The emotion I felt throughout the end, when the bidding ended and saw the fans happy for the win. I think I also played well. I did not think to play the games later. My head was focused only on Udinese. You have to work every day to improve, not to win the starting job. Sooner or later the opportunities come. "

No comments:

Post a Comment