Pagine

Saturday 30 November 2013

Berlusconi announced: "There will be two AD. I will be closer to the club"

Silvio Berlusconi announced that, to lead AC Milan, there will be two executive directors, namely Adriano Galliani and his daughter Barbara. "The situation in Milan and 'round serene - are the words Berlusconi in a note - I am happy to report that it' was found full agreement on a corporate organization that includes two CEOs: Adriano Galliani with the delegation to the sports industry and Barbara Berlusconi with the delegation to other areas of 'social. for my part, I promised to be more' near to society 'and the team. "Silvio Berlusconi announced that, to lead AC Milan, there will be two executive directors, namely Adriano Galliani and his daughter Barbara. "The situation in Milan and 'round serene - are the words Berlusconi in a note - I am happy to report that it' was found full agreement on a corporate organization that includes two CEOs: Adriano Galliani with the delegation to the sports industry and Barbara Berlusconi with the delegation to other areas of 'social. for my part, I promised to be more' near to society 'and the team. "

No comments:

Post a Comment