Pagine

Sunday 3 November 2013

Allegri to Sky: "Worst moment since I went at Milan. Gotta find a solution, "

Massimiliano Allegri spoke on "Sky Sports " and commented very difficult time for Milan : "The withdrawal ? Decision taken by the company , along with the players to the technician. Most difficult moment of my run , you have to find a way out of this moment. we must try to get to the match against Chievo in the best mental condition . psychological level you have to take back , today we have got goals on own goal from a free kick from thirty yards . we have three days to prepare and think about the Barcelona match against Chievo that becomes extremely important. team can not play bad as tonight , it is not a question of the market. We need to find balance, it's up to me to find the key to the problem and a solution for Barcelona and Chievo . in football only count the results , in terms of commitment , there is nothing to say, we played badly and I have to put hurt me. we can not talk about last year , we have to think about this year. things are going wrong , we only have 12 points. If the company will take different decisions so inform me , in Right now I'm the coach, I have to find a solution and I will find it . the 4-2-3-1 ? We out El Shaarawy is an external, at the moment I Kaka who sacrifices himself , Birsa playing every three days. With El Shaarawy out on the outside do not have many solutions . better Kaka behind the tip ? I put Muntari to leave behind more free in attack. players ? details make the difference, you have to be bad in certain areas of the field , I must try to convey tranquility, but also wickedness to improve certain situations . Errors ? When there are these errors must be improved , we are taken by the rush at times to regain ball. to me it is the task of directing the players, we have to improve in terms of game it is up to me , we're too prim . "

No comments:

Post a Comment