Pagine

Friday 27 May 2016

Milan, Ibrahimovic: "Italy offers, it is my second home"

When Zlatan Ibrahimovic say a word you just have to listen and try to interpret. Not a big talker, the Swedish striker, who has always preferred the goals and played like a champion rather than express themselves verbally. But his recent statements, reported on the BBC by the Swedish journalist known Jennifer Wagerup, finally seem to outline what will be his rumored professional future.

Ibrahimovic, when asked about their choices for the upcoming season, has opened a window of opportunity to return to Italy, especially at Milan, which appears to date the only Serie A club can get him to settle down in the beautiful country: "I did not read the papers so i can not say which team i will play. For now nothing happens, I just think the Europeans. I have already made my choice a long time ago, I have concrete offers from England and Italy, even outside Europe, so many alternatives. "

The impression is that Ibrahimovic will not be so fast to announce the long-awaited destination: "The European will be important for me and my team. Return to France will be nice, even if Sweden is my home, while Italy is the second country. I want to wait a while 'before you say, because I like to read what the newspapers, some go safely in England, others in the US. Mourinho? It would be nice to work with him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment