Pagine

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Donnarumma: "I dream to become the captain of AcMilan"

In disappointing season for Milan, which for the third year in a row remained outside Europe, however, there has also been a big positive note, that the explosion of Gianluigi Donnarumma, who became the goalkeeper of the Rossoneri's training role he held for many years. Interviewed by the BBC, the young goalkeeper Milan player has spoken of its vintage and its future: "For me it is still extraordinary, begin at my age in A is not for everyone. The Abbiati tips and Diego Lopez have been invaluable, I'm happy to have shared this experience with them. Of course, I was hoping for a call in the National. I rocked this dream to the last, but I'm happy to have made his debut with the Under 21 and to know that Di Biagio pointing at me. The personal goal is to continue to get better, that of Milan next year should be the return to Europe and then we'll see. My future? Maybe he was still at Milan, with the captain's armband. It would be the culmination of a dream that I live since I was a child. "

CUP FINAL ITALY - Unfortunately for Gigio and throughout Milan, the 2015-2016 season ended with the defeat in the final of the Italian Cup against Juventus: "We are all still regretted the outcome of the final, we did our best and we deserved more - explains the young goalkeeper Rossoneri -. I can not explain why we did not play as often as during the game against Juve. Probably it was a question of mind and mentality ".

BETWEEN BROCCHI And MIHA - He could also miss a question about Cristian Brocchi, whose future on the Milan bench is still very uncertain. Here are the words of Donnarumma: "I ask the next coach: the question you should direct it to Galliani. Brocchi I had in the students and in the spring, his approach has also led to the first team. I would be happy if he stays though he always thank Sinisa Mihajlovic for the confidence you have shown me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment