Pagine

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Abbiati: " I thank all fans, I want to close my career with a trophy"

Were we agree with the coach that I would enter the last 5 minutes. Him before the game he asked me if I felt to play holder but I said no because I did not think to have the concentration to an appropriate level as required an important match like the one against Roma. I asked him if there was a chance to enter the last 5 minutes, but then I was the first to tell him not to let me in since the situation was dramatic. The farewell? Were indescribable emotions. Given the course of the game I thought we could go away fans. Instead remained, it was very exciting, as well as see all the friends and family on the sideline. It 'was an indescribable moment. "

"It fills me with pride to have been part of a great Milan, were really fantastic years where we won everything. Italian Cup final? We have to completely reset the figure of last Saturday, and all we have to show that we have something in and show respect for this jersey and this company. I'm confident for Saturday that my teammates will make a. Juventus? They are a great team, but we need to get us with more stimuli and recover a season that was bankrupt ".

"Future? Now we think about the final, which is very important and there I would be happy to end his career by lifting a trophy. After the summer I will speak with Galliani and we'll see. The fans? I greet them and thank them, I will always carry in your heart. Forza Milan! ", Concludes Abbiati.

No comments:

Post a Comment