Pagine

Saturday 4 April 2015

Inzaghi : "A well deserved victory, we played as a team"



Pippo Inzaghi is obviously pleased with the victory on the difficult field of Palermo. The Milan coach, after the match, spoke to the microphones to Premium Calcio.

The trident deployed Barbera: "Today we did well to follow up performance with Fiorentina and Cagliari. We came back to play the football we did in Florence. Playing in Palermo was not easy. We deserved the win, but we did nothing, we have to win more matches. "

On Menez: "We went to pick him up and I Galliani and is a great satisfaction for us that is the top scorer in Serie A. He can do both the striker that the attacker outside. The presence of a central striker gives benefit. Today has done a great goal, but we were the team, beyond the individual. "

On the Right: "He pulled two or three times in the door, made a goal perhaps adjust. She made her, has always made goals and will make them."

On Muntari: "I'm not disappointed, you mounted a case that does not exist. The company has taken this decision together with Sulley, who is training seriously. It is an amazing guy and a great professional, I know I can count on him if i need ".

On 4-3-3: "We have always played well. Only when we had so many players out we changed something, because we did not have interpreters. It was impossible to deploy the same training. Today I do not change very much, but it's normal, I was not a fool before. "

Suso on: "It was very good when he entered, as Pazzini and Poles. When you change so you can change the game in the race. I have plenty of choice."

About the possibility of going to Europe: "I do not like proclamations. The answer is more beautiful give these games to our president, to society and to the fans. To their anuses are difficult and today will be proud to have seen the team fight. More games we will win and we will have more chances to get to Europe. "

On his future: "I care little, I have a contract and I go on my way. Now we have won two game and will talk less, I know the world of football."

No comments:

Post a Comment