Pagine

Thursday 2 April 2015

Arrigo Sacchi: "Berlusconi and Galliani fantastic leaders must once again be to revive Milan"



An interview over the phone to Milan Channel from Arrigo Sacchi.

- On Conte: "In football there are different types of coach: There are a handful of genes and tactics of the game, then there are many who copy the current fashion, then there are those too attached to the past. Conte is part of those who are masters, he is the director of the orchestra. The problem is that the national team does not have time, then you need a great capacity for synthesis. Conte's the best coach in Italy, it showed. Today, the three most famous coaches are different from each other: Guardiola is the most imaginative, but does not have the capacity to handle a team like Ancelotti, who can give anyone and some positive you create it. Mourinho, however, is able to pull out all its players. All three are great. Today we need a different climate. "

- On coaches: "In Italy there is too much pessimism. I insisted on the fact that a victory without merit is not a victory, we have to learn this. Van Basten would always ask me why the other was enough to win and instead we had to also convince. Many media have put AC Milan among the best teams of all time. Some time ago Costacurta, as we watched one of our games Under21, told me: 'We have copied all, except in Italy. "Lately, however, there a group of coaches optimistic playing the game really, without much tactics. We must be brave, even if it is not easy in an environment like this. I could cite for example Sarri, Di Francesco, Benitez, Zeman and Mihajolivc, you play the game in all areas "

- On Berlusconi: "Only a fool or a genius could take at Milan. I was no one as a player, I had done much youth and one year in Serie B. I have always been given esteem, confidence and without removing authority. Berlusconi and Galliani were formidable, so I hope they can return to revive Milan. "

- She left something in the book? "On what I remembered I have not failed. I'm talking about 40 years of football, 60 to life. Surely I committed omissions, but not intentionally. I have written so many things. Talking to journalists after it came out of the other: there are so many anecdotes and situations that we do not know "

- The evolution of football: "Milan had evolved into a global football, as did the Barcelona we passed the baton. The Milan was a global football, which in Italy was not so widespread."

- Start the comment sacks on their book: "It 'been nice to tell Conti, a great writer. We were able to bring back from when I was a child, dreams, hopes. I gave everything I could to football, but I was reciprocated by life with joys and big emotions. I am grateful to the football. The football I still like the outline even less. "

No comments:

Post a Comment