Pagine

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Gattuso is a candidate to be AcMilan Coach



Some love do not end and one of the mottos of Adriano Galliani and perhaps also the reason that led him to choose Pippo Inzaghi, one of the family, for the Milan bench. Choice that is not paying, but at Milanello not regret anything, because Pippo has made history and deserve that chance. Perhaps gliel'hanno granted too soon, this may be, but it is said that in the future the roads do not meet again: "I want to do this job for 30 years - said Inzaghi after the defeat of Florence - If you keep me here well, otherwise I will make my own way. "

Another who dreams the Milan bench is Rino Gattuso: "I left as a player - said the former Milan midfielder to Rai Sport - because it was time to do it - but I was president and coach. The Milan was my life for 14 years, is in my heart. The road is still long, but one day I hope to get on the bench Rossoneri ". So, given the experience of the companion Goofy, Rino takes his time, however, advise the President Berlusconi: "After 25 years of wins there is a dark period, but in these times we must start from the men." It seems like a self-nomination...or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment