Pagine

Monday 15 December 2014

I like that, I saw a gritty Milan


It 'a Pippo Inzaghi very satisfied that spoke tonight to Sky Sports after Milan-Naples, these are his words: "I think it's very important to recover our injured players are extraordinary. But clearly have the two full backs out of the national and Alex is heavy. It makes up for their absences with performances like today that I not surprised because I have always believed in this team. Sometimes I'm sorry to hear certain things because I see how they work in a week these players. In Genoa you can lose, even if we are growing to become a team from the first places you have to do something else. I'm very happy for the first goal because it was something that we presented a lot in a week. "

Montolivo: "No one ever remembered for his absence, but now I want to talk about the team. I remember that Zapata, Muntari and Essien came foaming at the mouth like Pazzini and El Shaarawy who pawed to enter. We have to continue like this, I remember where we started and today we beat a team that wants to win the Scudetto. We congratulate Montolivo, I want to recover as soon as possible is an important player. When we possess almost a midfield two and he is very good. Today I was thinking of changing it to sesantesimo, he wanted to replace the technique and personality, but I have the heart. However we did not do anything today, I have asked this team to do more, Tuesday was the first time I raised my voice with this team, but after Genoa was necessary. I get angry only if one does not usually life as an athlete. "

The module: "It helped me to review the game last year, played well, but lost. We thought that the famous tree could give us the opportunity to not to play their median and above all to put one between Honda and Menez between the lines and find the cue for Menez. In the end I went back to play 4-3-3 because it is very expensive, at least we have covered all over the field. "

Third place: "I believe all right, if I was not ambitious would not have done the Milan coach, but need calm, we have to grow slowly. My biggest goal is to make 100%. If we come third well, but we will have given everything. "

No comments:

Post a Comment