Pagine

Friday 27 September 2013

Mario repented: "I cancel my flaws and I'll win with AcMilan"

In the interview exclusive interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, Mario Balotelli is a far cry from that seen hysterical after the final whistle of Banti in Milan-Naples. "I created an injury and was not the case. Sorry - declares to the Official Balotelli - first of all for my teammates, the fans and the company. Apologies also with the referee, but I want that if Mario is wrong, Mario is punished, and that if someone else does some bad fouls, be punished in like manner. In Europe there are these problems. reds and yellows are fair and for all. "

The beating took and reactions, the node to be refined: "I do not want to end his career at age 28, I have to learn - she confided to rosea - to better manage the reactions, to resist the provocations."

The field, however, first of all: "In the National and against Napoli I took a lot and would not go in, it is a period, but the penalty was so good Reina, but I at some point I have not watched and I got distracted. I saw the game in Bologna, the performance was good, but we have breaks and at the moment we pay. Matri? and 'a great striker, now we have to cover ourselves better, from our strikers. "

The maturation and objectives, remain in the minds of Balotelli. "They are certainly not more than the time of the Inter - Milan striker declares the Gazzetta dello Sport - but surely I must get better still. I have had to because I want to achieve important goals and win."

No comments:

Post a Comment