Pagine

Sunday 1 September 2013

Balotelli: "I want to become the number one in Europe."

Mario Balotelli has released un'interista to Mirror.co.uk, focusing on what was the draw in Monaco. Here is what translated by AcMilanTube: "It would be a dream to play against Manchester City in Europe. There I had a great time and many successes. I still have friends in Manchester and I would go back and greet the fans who have been so kind to me.'s group City?'s not an easy group, but it is better than the City had in the last two season, I expect that you can qualify. Playing against the City? I have some mixed emotions, because I would go to win, but I hope that Milan will meet him in the final phase. "Balotelli also spoke of his personal goals and the group of Milan: "I want to be the best player in Europe and I want to prove this season. Currently only put Messi and Ronaldo in front of me, but things can change in this season.'m playing good football with Milan and I want to be the best one in Europe, but to do good performance in the Champions League. We have a tough group, Barcelona is Barcelona and Ajax has good and young players. Celtic? their atmosphere is famous in Europe, we expect a tough race. "

No comments:

Post a Comment