Pagine

Thursday 2 June 2016

Paolo Maldini: "I don't like this Milan. I don't going back "

Paolo Maldini: In the aftermath of the words of Silvio Berlusconi, who had reported that the historian 3 Rossoneri had opted for other projects in America and therefore had no time for Milan, this is the former Rossoneri captain response. On the possibility of a sale of the club to the Chinese, said: "New property? Absurd to think of it, it has been discussed for years about this and even here things are not clear. Berlusconi, who want a world of good, knows me well, knows how I am and appreciate me. They make their own judgments, I mine. If they are available? Within this society no, because we have different opinions. My life is great without football, I have time for myself and I can do what I want. For now I keep this lifestyle, but I could only change to something exciting in football. "
Berlusconi recently reported that even if the Chinese from acquiring a majority, he would always be in command remained president for the next three years. But Maldini reports: "Putting myself in the shoes of the alleged investors: if I mettessi on the plate 700 million to buy the company, I would be the one to decide the key men inside, and I would like to operate without delegating anyone. This seems like a logical discourse ... ".
Still on the possible arrival of Chinese investors in Italy and on a future in another club that is not AC Milan: "It would be a sea change if it happened. We will have to get used to these foreign investors, as happened in other European leagues. Do not forget what Berlusconi has done is something truly unique. I in another club? At Inter? No, it is fantasy football ... It 's impossible, but always thanks at Mr.Moratti for the estimate. "

No comments:

Post a Comment