Pagine

Saturday 1 November 2014

Jeremy Menez: "With AC Milan have two major objectives"


A model professional. So has proven Jeremy Menez, who last spoke at a press conference at the Expo Gate, part of an initiative to support the Milan Expo 2015. No moodiness, French has fully supported the decision to send him Inzaghi from the bench in the latest releases: "In the last sosta- Menez said, as reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport- stopped because of an injury fifteen days I lost enamel. They may seem few, but I assure you there are many. The first disappointed with my last games I am, if the team is not very well also blame myself. I'm doing everything to get back to baseline levels. It 'was just that he left the bench in Cagliari, are not physically at the top. But I want to get back with Palermo AC Milan to victory. "Menez then hopes to find the best physical condition as soon as possible because even remembers: "I ​​came here for two reasons: to be the strongest and return to AC Milan in Italy. In Milan, I am very well, and I think you see: I always smile. Also because I know the great potential of the team: with these players there is no option but to point to the third place. "The onus is now on Inzaghi in Palermo bench and field team?

No comments:

Post a Comment